Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Think what I want to think, write what I want to write

It's been the second day since I re-create my personal blog. I've said that I had two other personal blogs before, right? Why couldn't I keep them up? After years of experience, I found out that my thoughts and creativity is very limited. If I want to be a TV producer / editor, it is essential to have all kind of creativity. Just like the title of this post, I'll "think what I want to think, write what I want write" for most of this personal blog. I'll cover a variety of topics, from myself to my works, my studies, even news and politics. (sorry, I'm not a professional journalist!) Sometimes, I may post some of my video projects right here. When my classes resume next months, there may be more video projects to come, Of course I'll share them with you.

Okay. I think you might ask me why I name my personal blog "Vic-netian"? First, I want to point out that I have no direct or indirect relationship to The Venetian Resort-Hotel. My nickname is same as the nickname of The Venetian, and I think that name is pretty cool, so that's why I chose it. Nothing more than that.

I have several nicknames, most of them were given by my grade school classmates, but now no one knows or calls my nicknames, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment