Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Person Without Luck


Sometimes I consider myself as a person without luck. when I think deeply, I'm not just without luck, but I also feel very sad about my fate. I can't find anything good, but the bad thing always follows myself. In addition to a deformity of my family background, I also feel so sad that I have a younger brother who has serious behavioral problems.

I know, both my parents know, many people who know my family know that the problems of my younger brother has been with him for years. Several years ago, when he was a 2nd grader, he was diagnosed to have ADHD and needed long term treatment. However, there were so many side effects on those medications, and caused my younger brother lost appetite. My parents decided to stop the medication about two years later. Without the help of medication, my younger brother was doing fine, although there had been some minor behavioral problems. Many of us thought that was a good sign, unfortunately...

My younger brother's character has been changed significantly since he went to middle school, sloppy works, broke class rules, often disrupted classroom orders, just to name a few. Parent-Teacher Conferences were even routine manners. But the problems were not limited to those, my younger brother has also been addicted to those online video games. I've already forgot exactly what time he first played online video games, but I know that he has been playing those online video games like "Runescape" and "Soldier Front" for years and spent thousands of dollars on them. He is still addicted to those games, we have tried to cut them out, but instead of success, a negative effect. The reason? My younger brother has been deeply addicted to the "Soldier Front" online video game, he always think that something should be solved by violence. Indeed, his mind has been filled with serious violence since he played "Soldier Front", and his condition is not getting any better, but it is getting worse. We have already tried to help him back to normal using many different manners, it's regrettable that his problem is too serious, healing stone inanimate.

As his big brother, I don't know what I can do to help him. For now, I just pray to the God, and the God would bless my younger brother not to do something harmful to the community. That's my only wish.

Every family has cupboard, honestly speaking, who knows the most about your family problem? Of course, it's yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment