Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friendly? Not Friendly?


I have got a lot of free time during this summer, so I started thinking about this question: What kind of personality do I have? This question looks like silly, but it is not silly; it also looks simple, but when think deeply, it's so complicated that you can't describe in a few words.

Anyway, I have been thinking a lot of questions about myself these days. Am I a friendly person? I don't even know the exact answer. Some people may be right, I'm a person without popularity, I said that I'm a person without popularity, but not unpopular. In my definition, unpopular doesn't equal to low popularity. Low popularity only means you have trouble to build a friendship with other people, but unpopular means you are "a mouse on the street - everybody wants to beat it." Of course I'm not "a mouse on the street", but why do I have few good friends?

I think it may be related to my characteristics. Quiet, introverted, withdrawn and don't like to get along with others, and more importantly, afraid of strangers. I can tell you that I was not born with those characteristics. I used to be very active, popular (especially to the girls, that's true and I'm not lying!) and love to talk a lot. All of those characteristics I said above were developed during my primary school (elementary school) years in Macau. Where is Macau? Click on this Google Map link, then you will know where it is.

So why did my characteristics change that much? I think there were two main factors, the first one, something happened in my primary school; and the second one is also something happened in my primary school. Do you want to me to tell what were they? No, I'm not going to say it right here, but if you have affinity to me, then I could tell you my stories in detail.

As the saying goes, a person who has a close friend can die without regret. I don't have a lot of friends, I have fewer good friends, and speaking of close friend, I have only three close friends, and they're not with me now. In this vast sea of people, how can I find my soulmate?

No comments:

Post a Comment