Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

People always say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think it's way more than that. Even the same picture could have different meaning if you use your imagination and creativity.

Take a look on this picture, it is a still picture from the 2nd episode of IDTV season 2010, (IDTV is a TV show created and produced by the advanced video production class from City College of San Francisco, I was one of them. ;) you can see there are two people (they were also the students of the advanced video class) on the picture, and obviously they were chatting. I didn't notice that before, but when I watched the video again and again, I found that their gestures and positions on the picture were kind of funny, it even looks like the opening of my favorite sitcom: A man and a woman were arguing.

I should point out right here, the guy and the lady on the picture were not mean, they're nice, awesome and intelligent, and this picture is intended for fun, nothing more than that.

To the lady on the picture, when should we meet for a coffee? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment