Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One year… And counting…




Time flies really fast, there's no doubt about that. It's been almost a year since I studied video production over City College of San Francisco. At that time, I thought that video production was something familiar but strange. More importantly, I met many strangers except for the teacher Arthur Pines, who taught me in Broadcast writing couple years ago. My experience tells myself that I'm afraid of strangers, I don't know why I feel so bad when I see someone I didn't know before. I always think those stranger may do something harmful to myself, I think those are my self-protection after years of bullying and assaulting. Speaking of myself, I don't feel myself as everyone's favorite. As I said, I'm afraid of strangers because they may hurt me, but ironically I never hurt other people. In my mind, I treat everyone if not the best way, the good way.
Anyway, the video production class over CCSF gave me a chance to work with other amazing people, and as a production crew of a final class project "San Francisco Live". I felt so good about that, and had led me to go further on studying of video production.
After the semester of basic video production, I decided to go to advanced video production class, as well as FCP class, something new to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment