Total Pageviews

Monday, July 5, 2010

My very first post of this blog... Is it a good start?

There it is! I've created my third personal blog and made this very first post. I should congratulate myself because I've achieved my plan. Did I say that this is my third personal blog? Yes, before this one, I've had two different personal blogs, and I tried to keep them up. Few months later, I found that it was so tired to keep up a blog, then I decided to shut them down. But after I read the blog by my female classmate from the video production class. I told myself "I should have my personal blog, too. There is nothing bad to share my random thoughts..."

Can I keep this up? I think I might need all of you to be my witnesses. Interestingly, it was also nighttime when I created my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment