Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sound For Video Class In CCSF

$200 off Samsung 3D-Ready PN50C7000 50" Class 1080p Plasma HDTV $1,799.99 on sale 7/25-7/31
$100 off LG 5.1 Channel Surround Network Blu-ray Disc Home Theater System $429.99 on sale 7/25-7/31
Actually I don't have much ideas for what I can write today, but I got an email from our future instructor for the Sound For Video Class in CCSF this morning. Fine, just decided to write something about Sound For Video.


Sound For Video is a familiar and unfamiliar course or topic to me, I say it familiar because I have already had pretty good video production and / or editing background, and I mastered some basic techniques on video editing using Final Cut Pro. On the other hand, I don't have a lot of audio production and sound recording backgrounds, I don't know a lot about audio mixing, and the I did only learn some basic techniques on audio production last semester in CCSF. Besides of basic radio production, analog tape editing, multi-track recording and some basic experience on Sound For Video for the final project, I don't really have much experience on audio production.

I don't know if I can learn and master more techniques from this class, but I believe this class could raise my interest on audio for video, as well as for my future video projects. Gaining more experience on both audio and video is very essential for me, I think.

Save Big on Paper at OfficeMax! Buy More and Save on Recycled Supplies and Furniture at OfficeMax.com

No comments:

Post a Comment