Total Pageviews

Friday, July 30, 2010

Te Esquecerei, Assim Como A Maneira Que Me Esquceste…

Online Only! Save an EXTRA $20 off $250 with code SUMMER20 8/2-8/6
Online Only! Save an EXTRA 5-15% off Thousands of Top-Selling Items from 5pm 8/1 thru 5am 8/2 CST
3-Day Online Only Secret Sale! EXTRA 5% off Appliances over $399 (already up to 20% off ) 8/3-8/5
She has not contacted me for days, and I haven't contacted her either. I kept on asking myself the same question, why do I always think of her even I knew that wouldn't be a good ending? I don't know, I don't know why I have a very strong feeling of her, and that kind of feeling is very unique. I knew that she has the one she loves and cares about, then why I still think about her, how silly I am!

She never knows that I have feeling of her, and I never tell her that directly, maybe that is unrequited love, right?

When talking about love relations, we can never say who is smart or who is silly. Love is blind, sometimes it makes you to do or to think of something that you usually don't do or think of. It's exactly the way I think of her, and I think that I'm not silly, I'm just too simple, sometimes naïve.

I don't think that I lost my love because we have never started a relationship, everything was only my wishful thinking…

I will try to forget about her and work hard to myself happy, maybe I could meet another person that I love, a true love in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment