Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 29, 2010

When you miss a chance, you'd miss a lot of things

Free Shipping Palit NE5X460SF1102 GeForce GTX 460 1024MB GDDR5 pci-e 2.0x16 SLI Ready Video Card
7/29 Only! Memorex 19" MLT1912 Widescreen LCD TV for $119.95 w/FS from PC Connection Express

Few days ago, I went to a mobile phone store and tried to get a brand new phone with special promotional deals. Indeed, I had been looking for that phone for almost two weeks, but I was light-minded and didn't make any decision until then.

Unfortunately, when I got into the store, I saw all the promotional tags that were stuck on the phone have been removed, that means the special promotional deals have gone, and if I still want that phone, I have to pay for a regular price. I was so disappointed and then left the store.

Although it's only a mobile phone promotional deal, it makes me think a lot of basic principles. There're not many chances in a person's life, and if you have a chance to do something or to change your life, you must grasp it nicely and not to let it go away. Don't be light-minded, if you do, you'll not only miss a chance, but you'll also miss a lot of thing. Opportunity knocks but once, it'll be too late to regret…

No comments:

Post a Comment