Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy And Memorable Past

Build your own eBook library with FREE literary classics. Come back each week for new eBooks!
Save BIG on Select Dorm Bedding at LNT.com! Shop Now and Save!
Few days ago, I chatted online with my former classmate in the ESL class, and we talked about the classes that we're planning to take. Then both of us brought our own pasts to the topic, as we continued to chat, a lot of my own past were flashing in my mind… My school life in Macau, hanging out with my best friends during lunch time, copying homework each other, exchanging tips for tests and exams, studying together, sharing happy together… So many, so many of happy time that I can't remember all of them.

Kmart Family & Friends Save Extra 5-20% almost everything 7/25

All of my happy moment has become a past, a memory that left in my heart forever. All of my happy moment can only be recalled from my memory, it's not going to be happened again… I can never get those happy moments back, and I'm regretted why I didn't treat those happy moments as my treasure… If I were able to turn the clock back to ten years ago, how nice would that be?!

Is there a way to allow me having some happy moment --- again?

No comments:

Post a Comment