Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Complicated Mood

$2.99 Flat Rate Shipping at LNT.com! Shop Now and Save!
Save up to 35% on Imprint Nantucket Anti Fatigue Comfort Mats at LNT.com! Shop Now and Save!
My mood is so complicated recently, and I don't even know what makes it being complicated. I feel that I have lots of troubles, but I can't tell what trouble I have, I think it may be "much ado about nothing". Sometimes those troubles make me feel stressed, a lot of pressure on myself that I almost can't breathe. Sometimes I feel very isolated, I feel that I'm always alone, and I can only bury all my troubles in my heart. No one can see when I feel happy, and no one can see when I'm so sad, eyes filled with tears. Who knows? Feelings of emptiness, I've already had them for years, I've been their best friends! Who else? No one!

FREE Standard Shipping on $49+ Introducing CHEFS Wine Club!

I believe that we could be a good soulmate of each other, and we can talk anything we want to talk, we could be best friends, but I know you have your own lifestyle, I have my own lifestyle, too. We have been living in two different places in the planet, and it's not possible to make us together. I think what I can do for you now is to wish you always happy, it's my only wish.

Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment