Total Pageviews

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Dream… A Really Bad Dream…

All Laundry on Sale, Save 20-60% off Washers & Dryers PLUS an Additional 10% off Lowest Outlet Price
40% off All Tool and Garage Storage
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I have had so many bad dreams at night for the recent months. Those dreams were pretty strange, and I was involved in those dreams also. Those dreams were not good dreams, because I'm totally different in my dreams. I'm a mean and bad-tempered person who always argue with other people, and I always love to scold people with lots of words that start with the letter "F". Every time when I scold the people so badly, I suddenly wake up from the dream and repeat my last sentence (usually with "F-word") in my dream, what so weird is I also point to the same direction as in dreams. Like if the person who is scolded by me in dreams is standing to my left, when I wake up from the dreams, I'll also point to my left.

Those dreams were certainly not good, I think I may have too much stress, I think that I have to learn how to relax myself.

Online Only EXTRA 10% off ALL Bikes with code KBICYCLE10 7/26-8/7

No comments:

Post a Comment