Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Cousin - 1

3-Day Online Secret Sale! EXTRA 10% off Apparel, Auto, Toys & Baby + EXTRA 15% off Shoes 8/3-8/5
ALL Small Kitchen Appliances, T-Fal Cookware & Kenmore Cookware, Tools & Bakeware 8/1-8/7
Buy 1, Get 1 FREE on Pillows 7/30-8/1

I'm very excited that my cousin and his parents who live in Macau will come to San Francisco next Monday night for summer vacation, and they will stay in the U.S. for about three weeks. As his best cousin and also a San Franciscan, of course I have to give them a warm welcome. I haven't seen my cousin for two years, the last time I saw him was in Macau, that was the time when I spent my summer vacation there. On the other hand, this is my cousin's third time visiting San Francisco, he visited here once in 2001 and 2003. Seven years later, another visit, what would my cousin think of San Francisco today?



Speaking of my cousin, actually he is not my only cousin. I have eight cousins including him, but he is the only one who has deep feelings with me. We are like brothers rather than cousins, and indeed many people thinks that he looks like me, especially the eyes. When I was still in Macau, I usually spent my time on my homework and tests, besides that, I didn't have much time spend with my friend, but my cousin always visited me (sometimes I visited him) and spent our happy time together. Playing games, watching TV, what a happy time! Although we are now living in two different places, we still have connections via Facebook and emails, we are still best cousins and best friends. So why he can has deeper feelings with me than my brother? Everything should begin with the time when he was born.

I'll continue my cousin's story tomorrow.

OfficeMax Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment