Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spending Fun Time With My Relatives and Cousins

My best cousin who is from Macau has already come to the US for a summer vacation with his mother. And yesterday morning was our first time reunion for more than 2 years, both of us were very excited and hugged each other. It just like we had missed so long even though it was only 2 years, and I can't describe my excitement and happiness in just a few words!

After a brief reunion, my father, my aunts, and of course my cousin and I decided to go Sacramento for an one-day family vacation and fun. While on our way to Sacramento, my cousin and I had so many things to talk about, he asked me about the life here in the US, and I also asked him about his recent life and school in Macau. Both of us were talking very congenially and I have not been that happy for so many years.

Then we went to the vacation of one of my aunts, both my cousin and I had a brief ping-pong match, and it was only for fun. We also went out to my aunt's backyard and take a look on her tomatoes, melons and pumpkins. Both of us were taking a lot of pictures together on the backyard, and we felt so hot in the backyard! The weather was quite toasty in Sacramento, so we decided to go back inside after taking the pictures. We still had so many things to talk about, we talked about eating in McDonald's, the difference on the food between the McDonald's in Macau and here in the US. He said the menu in McDonald's in Macau is frequently changed, but in the US, I told him that our menu has not changed that much for years. He also told me that the "Shake shake fries" (which is a bag of french fries with seasoning powder, and you actually have to pour it into the bag of french fries and shake it) has been re-introduced in Macau, I missed so much about the McDonald's food in Macau, I really want to go back and enjoy them.

After spending a day with my cousin and relatives in Sacramento, my father and I, along with one of my aunts returned to San Francisco last night. My cousin will stay in Sacramento for a couple days, then he and his mother will take a cruise to Mexico and its coastal areas. I'm really envious of this cruise, I've never been anywhere since I came to the US, honestly, not even Mexico, I have never been to Los Angeles and San Diego, and I don't even know how does New York City looks like. I just like a frog in the well and can only see a small part of the World.

After the brief happiness, everything returns to stress and pressure... And I have my lonely life once again, maybe I'm just suitable for a lonely life, just sitting down and facing the four broken walls in my apartment unit... Nothing else, if I want to know more about the World, it is impossible because there's no way to make it possible. Victor Lei, don't think a lot of useless things, accept to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment