Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Continue To Talk About My First Video Production Project

Our first BCST 140 project didn't begin until October 9 of last year, and our goal is set to have all people's project completed before Veteran's Day. It seemed like we didn't have a lot of time to prepare, but we did have two special rehearsal from each group one week before the actual production.

On September 30, 2009, Eloy Najera's project (I forgot if Stephen Reeve's was also done on the rehearsal or not) was selected as the rehearsal project. I was one of the camera persons for Eloy's project, and I can tell you that I was really scared, not just scare, but I'm also afraid, at the moment I walked behind the camera, my hands were shaking, my palms were sweated. I felt that I'd be sent to the execution ground, I did really think to evade my responsibility and leave the class, so I paced slowly along the studio and didn't get into my position. I didn't know what to do, a few seconds before the rehearsal began, the teacher called everyone in, all people are ready in their position. Camera 2's operator was not ready yet, where's the operator? Yes, it's me. "You should do your job…" Natalie Sancimino's few words woke me up and began to walk to the back of the big studio camera. All the camera persons have their headphones on, so did the director Eloy, TD, Audio Operator, and CG Operator. "Quiet on set!" Eloy yelled out, all of us were ready to roll…

No comments:

Post a Comment