Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Learning, Learning, Keep Learning

Checking the calendar this morning, I noticed that another new semester of classes is going to kick off in just about a week or two. That means all students should ready for their another year of school life and I wish all of them to have a successful year.

For me, besides my works, I also decided to continue my on-going studies of sound recording and video production / editing this semester. And for the upcoming semester, I'm going to learn ProTools and Avid Media Composer, I have absolutely no idea on how to use them as of right now, another fact is I have never use those software before, so it could be a challenge to learn something new for the first time. Nevertheless it could be very hard to learn something you have never known it before, (just like a baby learning how to walk) I always believe a Chinese proverb "If you work at it hard enough, you can grind an iron bar into a needle". That means if I could study and practice them diligently, I could simplify what is complicated, and eventually master the tricks of ProTools and Avid Media Composer. If you don't get it by doing once, do it twice; if you still don't get it, do it ten times; ten times don't work, do it hundred times; hundred times still don't work, try it make it for a thousand time. Victor Lei, I know you can do it for sure!

Right now, I remember what my classmate said on the FaceBook: "Try your best, nothing is impossible!" Yes, if I want to do it, I want to get it, I will work it hard, and certainly nothing is impossible. I'm ready to meet a challenge, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment