Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sometimes... If You Gained Something... You'd Lost A Lot of Things...

7/21 Only! Refurb. Toshiba Satellite P505D-S8007 Notebook for $569.95 w/ fre shipping from PC Connec
$50 off Samsung F40 52X Optical Zoom 2.0MP 2.7" LCD Flash Memory Camcorder $149.99 on sale 7/18-7/24
It looks like a very mysterious topic. What is gain, what is loss? Is there a clear and exact definition for "gain"? no. How about "loss"? neither. We can only understand the definitions by living in this World. When you are getting older, you will know more about gain and loss.

When I first came to this country, I had already given up many good things and good memories in Macau. It's a really painful process that not everyone understands. Forgot about my original life, getting into my new life. Forgot about all of my good buddies in Macau for indefinite period of time, getting alone right here everyday. Forgot about my happiness and living in fear and anxiety every single day. When I had a chance to actually gain something back, I was not able to do it. Why? Because I had lost so many things, and I feel numb. What are my gains right here? Not so much. What about my loss? Too much to be counted?

Years after years, I think gain and loss is not that important, but one thing I still can't get it back is my happiness, I've been living in fears for almost 9 years! I really want to get out of fears! Happiness is my wish, it is also my gain.

250x250 Kohler

Wake Up Easier for $179 - Sleeptracker Elite Mens

No comments:

Post a Comment