Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Esses São Meus Ganhados

Shop Sears Outlet for 20-60% Off!
I always believe that something you have to fight for something before you can get something. If you have tried to do it, even though you can't get it at last, it's still a gain.

This morning, I went to the CCSF's Financial Aid Info Center and asked about the CAL Grant Application process, the front desk lady told me, "Oh, it's already passed the deadline, you can't apply now, the deadline was March 2nd this year, you can't apply anymore.…" Then I asked her, "I heard about there's another deadline for Community College students, which is September 2nd this year." She looked surprised and asked me if there's another deadline for CAL Grant. Then she confirmed with her supervisor, and her supervisor said that's true. CAL Grant has two deadlines for Community College students. The supervisor then asked me a few question, and she told me that CCSF will sent out my GPA verification form to CAL Grant, I'd know how much grant I get this upcoming September. The application has been processed.

Right now, I just think of this, good things will not drop from the sky unless you work hard to fight for it. When you work hard, even though you may not get everything you want, you can still taste the sweet. I believe that is true for happiness, we should strive for our happinesses. When you get it as you want, it'll just like "esses são meus ganhados".

pcRush.com Save Big 234x20

MCM Electronics 2010 Full Line Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment