Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's All About My Brother ---- Again.

Flat Rate 99� Shipping at LNT.com! Shop Now and Save!
Panasonic HDCTM15 16GB Full HD Camcorder. Now Only $243 using AFLPAN243

I'm here to talking about my brother once again, every time when I talk about him, there is only bad thing, lots of trouble of him, and the biggest problem is he never admit his faults and try to get rid of his bad behavior.

I always want him not getting into trouble, I also tell him that if he would like to get into trouble, there would be no way to turn his life around. He never listens to my advise, he thinks my advise and myself are hateful, are "bullshit", but I still have give my kindly advise to him. The reason? I don't want him to be a bad guy, I don't want him to make himself or make other people trouble, once he does it, he can't help himself and no one can help him, too.

Runescape is his everything, nothing is more important than that, I don't know, I really don't know when he will become good and get rid of all his bad...

Great deals on Back to School items at OfficeMax
Kmart Family & Friends Save Extra 5-20% almost everything 7/25

No comments:

Post a Comment