Total Pageviews

Monday, July 19, 2010

Writing A Short And Pithy Prose

Save up to $170 on New Computers, This Week at OfficeMax.com
Free Shipping plus $10 MIR OCZ Technology 16GB Secure Digital High Capacity Class 6 (SDHC)

On a not so cool but not so warm afternoon, holding a can of soda, looking at my ESL grade card, a lot of things appear in my mind. Working hard on writing, grammar, and the vocabulary. Last semester I have developed a lot of my writing skills, writing a good essay is never that easy, or we would become novel authors.

Then what is a good essay? I don't know what's needed for good essay because I'm still a English learner, I don't know if rhetoric like simile, metaphor, etc. is needed for English essay, but I do know many schools and teachers preferred a concise and clear essay rather than a beautiful but hard to understand paper. Which means we need to write and learn how to write something short and pithy, we all need that skill, that shall be good for our future. I enjoyed writing something freely, prose is always my first choice.

Maybe next time I can write some proses and post them right here. Write something I want to write, it's that kind of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment