Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 9 @ EOTB

Actually there were not a lot of things to work this week in the EOTB office, I just did check emails and phone messages, logged videos, picked up mails and answered a few phone calls, I also sent out initial emails to the potential guests of "Friday Flea Market". Nothing special this week. However I did learn one new thing in the EOTB office this week, that's the dubbing of a Betacam tape into a DVD disc. That was the first time that I worked on that analog dubbing machine, which was a great experience. Another thing that I have to point out is I have got more opportunity to work on different things in their office only if there are not many interns working at the same time. The most excited thing to me is that I have reached the required minimum 120 hours of internship by this week! (Actually I have hit roughly 130 hours) But I'll still keep working and working in their office until the end of the semester anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment