Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Is Here!

Yes, it is my most wonderful time of the year. I'm so excited for this day every year. Thanksgiving Day is not only the day to eat turkey, it also reminds me holiday season has arrived, and I have to make plans to celebrate the holiday season. What are my plans? The first one that I do on the day following Thanksgiving Day is of course the Black Friday shopping, lots of people in stores, shopping centers and many other places that offer Black Friday deals. Where do I usually spend money during Black Friday? I usually spend my Black Friday money at Best Buy, why? I think that is a really good time to buy some nice electronic products or gadgets during Black Friday. Few years ago, I also shopped at Circuit City, but they have been closed since early 2009. What I buy and spend on Black Friday varies each year, nevertheless, it is my happiest time for shopping of the year.

Right now I'm checking the Black Friday ads from Best Buy and RadioShack, have I planned to buy anything there. Not yet. I'm still deciding what to buy that day. After the shopping, it should be a good time to have a Black Friday lunch!

What are my other plans for holiday season? I'll tell you as it goes, but I can tell you right now for sure that is always filled with joy.

All right, turkey day is coming, stay home, eat turkey!

)
(
__
.- '_ =\
c=<___\-_)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy turkey day!

No comments:

Post a Comment