Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

All Depends On My Struggle

Every time when I'm thinking my current life here, my tears always go out from my eyes. I'm really upset with everything I have — actually I don't have anything, the reason that I said I have something is to make myself feel better… Everyday I live a life of abject poverty, everyday of my life is stretched. Could my parents give some support to my life? Man, I think that's a big joke! They have been unable to support me anything since I went to college, they didn't even have enough money to support my education. They had no abilities to support my education because they are also live in poverty and they are divorced. Sometimes I really envy but I'm jealous of some people who have their parents to support them everything, not just education, but everything they need for living. That's not all! Their parents even have money to send them to study in other countries. Every time when I think of people who can have the lives they want, I asked myself why I can't have the life I want! I'm not greedy, I just want a life that I can support myself everyday, not a life of abject poverty. Why can't I have this basics of living?! Sometimes I think that I might be an evil or a villain in my previous life, and right now I'm suffering the retributions!

When I see myself is living in a life of poverty, I tell myself, I have to struggle, I want myself to live better, I don't want myself to live in bad conditions! I should think all methods to improve my life, and I want tell everyone in the world that I won't give up, I will never give up!!!

It all depends on my struggle…

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment