Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Something I Planned To Buy On This Black Friday

It's almost there! The Black Friday is coming back! I think I should have no excuse for not buying something I want on this special day. It has been my part of traditions to celebrate the holiday season each year, so I should go out and grab some great deals tomorrow. No, I won't be the doorbuster and I won't camp outside to buy those cheap laptops or TVs, (it's just too crazy!!) but I'll grab some other deals that would be available until tomorrow afternoon. The place that I would grab the deals is once again Best Buy. Yes, it has been my fifth year to buy something in their store on Black Friday. Why I choose to shop Best Buy on every Black Friday? Because I feel the atmosphere of the holiday shopping right there, a very strong atmosphere.

Did I say last night that I had no idea on what to buy on this Black Friday right? Now I have two deals to grab in Best Buy tomorrow. One is the Pinnacle Studio Ultimate video editing software, which I have looked for it for a long time, another is 1TB external portable hard drive. I think I should invest on a bigger hard drive as I'm now frequently working on those audio and video projects, furthermore, I need a big enough hard drive to store my media files and projects. Those two things are really essential to me, I'll go buy them tomorrow.

No matter how much money I would spend, that is an annual tradition, and it's okay to spend for something good! Happy shopping folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment