Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm About To Create Another Video Project





Here is my treatment, and it should get done in mid-December, weeks before the Christmas.


The time goes really fast. The holiday season has arrived and Christmas is about to come. What I feel the most excited about the holiday season each year is the Christmas decorations around San Francisco, like the huge Christmas tree and the holiday ice rink in Union Square, the colorful Christmas window displays at Macy’s, another Christmas tree with Santa Claus at Stonestown Galleria. Every time when I saw those beautiful and colorful Christmas decorations, I feel a strong festive atmosphere permeated throughout the City.
I want everyone to feel the festive atmosphere in the City, whether they have been to the City or not, they should see and feel the difference of the holiday season in San Francisco. That’s why I planned to created a roughly 3-minute long video montage featuring the Christmas lights, trees and decorations of various locations in San Francisco. I have shot some footage in Union Square, other locations that planned to shoot includes the Macy’s Christmas window displays, (that may or may not work, but I’ll try my best anyway) Embarcadero Center in the Financial District and Stonestown Galleria, I’ll shoot in those locations in the next few days to grab some more nice footage. Because this video project is to focus on the Christmas decoration rather than how people celebrate the holiday season, all of my video footage should be B-rolls, no voiceovers, with minimal ambience at the locations, I’ll also dub and remix several traditional Christmas songs as music track. Some visual and sound effects will also be added if necessary.
Although this video is suitable for anyone whether he is three or 80 years old, my target audience is set for male and female from 25 to 60 years old, and it should be a video showing the best of the holiday in San Francisco. Even though they are not San Franciscan or have been to the City, they can feel the holiday joy and festive atmosphere with us. Happy holidays to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment