Total Pageviews

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Feel Annoyed... What Makes Me Feel Annoyed?

Honestly I don't feel so good this week, so much pressure on the works and the classes. Every night when I come back to me, I really don't want to think anything but only want to sit down and relax. Although you don't think of them, but those troubles always come with you. The bad thing is that sometimes I don't even realize what makes me feel so annoyed... I just feel that I missed someone so much and I want to see her again.

Remember the incident and the crazy guy on the bus I talked about last night? I was really unhappy and feel extremely annoyed when that guy kept on slamming the back door of the bus, you know, I really wanted to stand up and scold him! I was furious! How come he did those?! What the hell?! Decamped, I didn't want to see those bad behaviors. Finally that guy got off the bus, certainly I was relieved.

People say it right, when you feel angry, sit down and relax. Just like Mark Twain said, "When angry count four; when very angry, swear." The question is: will the troubles go away by not thinking of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment