Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look At The Blog I Posted Two Years Ago... How Ironic!

"Hey! I have no interest about digital media production! What so digital media production???!!! I just want to be a good journalist, not doing something off-stage production! OKAY!!!"

That was the blog post I made two years ago. When I looked at it again today, I certainly feel that how ironic it is! Two years ago, I said I don't want to be learning anything about media production. But the fact is that I have been constantly learning video production and editing since last year, basic studio video production, then FCP and advanced production, and now Avid. I think that I'm gradually heading to a professional path of media production, and I love it.

I'm thinking if I not take any video production class, what would I be doing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment