Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Couple Random Thoughts, Just Consider Them Random…

I really have no idea for what to write at the moment. I know, usually I make one or two posts everyday, but this week makes me quite busy. Sometimes I wanted to write something here but I found out that I either didn't have enough or too tired, working, studying, keeping myself busy is what I'm doing.

I have one furious thing that I saw on a bus today. I was riding the 5-Fulton line early this evening, when the bus approached near the USF, a white man who looked drunk or influenced by drugs tried to get onboard from the back door, but he couldn't get in because the back door light was not lit. Then he got onto the bus with a young woman, (I don't know what the relationships they have) as he was on the bus, many other passengers started observing his strange behaviors. You know, the behaviors that the man did was not only strange, but also horrified other passengers. He kept on hitting the back door of the bus with his back, he hit it very hardly. He also changed his moods very quickly, I mean when he smiled and hugged the young woman who was with him, then he suddenly became very angry and hit the bus hardly, and then he suddenly sat down and looked upset, and again, he became angry. Every passenger including me is aware of his stranger behavior, I know everyone was angry, but no one dared to speak out. That was horrible! At some point when that crazy man was on the bus, it made me think of the music video of "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem. Horrible! Truly horrible! Good thing was he finally got off the bus on Market Street near Civic Center, everyone was relieved.

Now here is the question / concern for Muni: Why the drivers allowed those passengers with strange behaviors on board the public transit vehicles?

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment