Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Don't Understand…

There're lots of things that I don't understand, maybe you can say I'm an ignorant person, short-sighted. However, I always take things too hard. I tried not to think anything that I don't feel good, but every time when I look at myself in the mirror, I really want to ask myself "why you're a loser?! Why you can't have full of confidence and pride?! Why you're chickenhearted?! Where did your stratagem go?! Where did your courage go?! Where did Victor Lei who used to be smart and flexible go?! Where did Victor Lei who used to have great skill and strategy go?!"

Right now, even though I have great skill and strategy, I don't dare to say it out loud, everything can only be buried in my heart. I don't know how to get on in the world, that's why I made myself a nobody, no fame and profit, no power. I only know how to bury myself in work, but what will I really get? Only a few things because I don't have any opportunity to gain more things.

Victor Lei, be smart and flexible again! Be a person who has great skill and strategy again!!!

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment