Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Should I Go Back To Writing... Once Again?

It was so rainy this weekend and I really hate that nasty weather. I couldn't go anywhere at all, especially for today's stormy weather. I just sat down and meditated for some questions that I have been always asking myself. I was thinking how I did I end up here, I remembered something in the past. I was remembering the time when I had a lot of writings, essays and research papers. Why I wanted to remember the time that I had to write a lot? Because I studied the broadcast writing before I jumped into video production and editing. It has been more than two years since I took that writing class, but I still keep the projects and papers that I worked for that class.

Writing is the only thing that I can sit and work quietly, I think to write something that I want is more important than everything, because I can find myself in the writing world.

P.S. I'm now working on a short story about how a happy family becomes a miserable family. I'll post it right here, don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment