Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Afraid Of Change... Afraid Of Meeting With New People

In just a few days, I'll have another semester of my sound recording and video editing classes. Pro Tools and Avid Media Composer are the two major software that I'm going to learn how to use this semester. Learning something new is certainly a good thing, but I felt very confused for the past few days, I also fear of the classes. I don't know why I have that kind of emotion every time before a new semester begins, then as the semester goes, I usually feel good and doing well. On the other hand, I just fear for only a week or two of the classes.



Why the first two weeks of the classes are making me so afraid? That may be connected to my personality. Indeed I'm a person who is afraid of changes, let's say if I have already had something and I feel good about it, I'll not change it anymore. Another reason that I'm afraid is the fact I have to meet with new people, new classmates and new teachers, every new semester I have to meet a lot of people that I've never seen before, and the first two weeks of classes are just killing me! My heart pounds and my hands sweat on the first class session of every single course. When I look around the classroom and see my new classmates, I feel that my heart almost falls out from my body. And when the teacher wants me to introduce myself in class, my gosh! I am so afraid and I don't even know what to speak in class! Everyone looks at me, and I feel a lot of pressure!

Comfortable Chairs from $39.99, this week at OfficeMax.comGreat deals on Back to School items at OfficeMax

How can I get rid of those fears and do normally in classes from the first session to the final exams? Victor Lei, tell yourself you can get rid of any fear from the new classes and new classmates! Yes, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment