Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day - So Were My Media Skills

Tomorrow I'll be done with the summer intensive field video production class at City College of San Francisco, and I have already gained some sorts of skills for planning and shooting video on location, not to mention that class has somehow refreshed and further strengthened my editing skills. Anyway, after tomorrow, I'll not only have the skills for creating and producing studio-based video programs, but I'll also be able to create, plan, shoot and edit a nice video package.

That is certainly something that I didn't think I could achieve before, and what makes me feel even more proud is that after finishing this class I'll have the eligibility to request "Television Production" certificate from the Broadcast Department. Besides this one, I have already awarded "Sound Design" and "Video Production / Editing" certificates, and I have also established the eligibility for the "Broadcast Motion Graphics" certificate. Hopefully I'll have five certificates by the end of this year, it just like the old proverb "Rome wasn't built in a day", certainly all my media skills were not built in a few days. I did attribute a lot of my own efforts to have today, everything is just hard-won.

All right, I still have one more final exam for my field video production class tomorrow afternoon, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment