Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Multiple Projects Are Waiting For Me!

It's going to be tougher and tougher for all my three BEMA classes, especially for my Pro Tools class, I'm still working on the project about editing sound to a movie trailer, I'm also working on a similar project for the sound for video class. Are those all the projects I'm working on right now? No, there're even more projects waiting for me. Avid video editing projects, internship assignments, and... Those stressful, time-consuming projects has already prevented to update my blog frequently. Yesterday afternoon I continued to work on one of two projects that have been assigned for my Avid editing class, good news is I have completed a rough assembly edit for that project, but there's still a lot of things to be improved and some angles didn't look good enough, so I have to make additional changes on that. I'm expecting that I could get it done by next Monday, then I should jump back to my Boston PSA editing project, and the tough Pro Tools project! Now facing those stressful projects, I can only tell myself, eat when you can eat, sleep when you can sleep, you must yourself in the best shape!

Way to go, Victor, there's still more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment