Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2010

There Is No Family, But Only Online Games --- Re-post

Many people may have their happy families and enjoy spending time with their families, their parents, their siblings and someone who they care. But my family and I are the exception. There is no family is my house, no happiness, but only online games! Online games are everything of my brother, I think he has already forgot that he is a family member, he only cares his online games money and the characters, nothing else he cares.

I don't want say those bad things right here, but I can't tolerate what my brother did recently. On my blog post last month I talked about my brother addiction to those online games, but his addiction has been further intensified recently. There is indication that his addiction will become more serious in the next few months. Right now, besides having dinner and sleep, my brother keeps on playing online games. For example, he played online games from 10:00 am - 1:00 am yesterday! See?! It was 15 hours with virtually no break except for the 15 minutes of dinner time. Let me ask everyone of you, can you work non-stop for 15 hours a day without any break? I believe that you may think I'm crazy, but my brother actually did it yesterday. Every morning when he wakes up, what thing he does first? Many people brush their teeth and wash their faces in the morning, but my brother is an exception. He never brushes his teeth and wash his face, instead he sits in front of the computer, turn it on and go to the Internet, then start playing online games. Playing, playing, keep on playing... When it's the time to bathe, he refuses to go to bathe. Everyone, can you tell me who does not bathe everyday? If I answer you that question, I will tell you that besides beggars and homeless people, everyone takes a bath at least once a day. Again my brother is an exception! In order to play his online games, he does not take bath for couple days. I think he is now more like a beggar than my brother, so if you were me, would you like to live with a person who never brushes his teeth, does not take a bath, and plays online game non-stop for 15 hours?

At the time I am writing this post, my brother has been playing for more than an hour today, and he just keeps on playing, playing and playing. He will play the online games for rest of his life, that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment