Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Something I Feel Depressed Last Night

Yesterday was certainly not my day. I was under a lot of pressure and felt very upset. Why? Because everything seemed not so good yesterday and the bad things really pissed me off.

First, I failed to acquire an internship position yesterday. Few hours later on Pro Tools class, I also had a lot troubles on getting start of the program! I didn't even know where and how should I start on that fucking Pro Tools! No handouts, no written instructions, even no step-by-step tutorials, how could I get started?! You know, I'm new to Pro Tools, so I have to learn from its most basic components first. Like when I learned FCP last semester, we have done a lot of tutorials with hands-on step by step instructions to get more experience and to be comfortable on the FCP software. None for Pro Tools class!

WTF?!

No comments:

Post a Comment