Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It Is Very Difficult, But There Is More To Come

As we heading to the second week of the semester, everything is beginning to get complicated to me,  especially for my two software-based training courses, Pro Tools and Avid. Because I don't have any background or experience on those two applications, it is extremely difficult for me to understand their concepts. The interfaces and buttons of both applications are really complicated, way more complicated than the FinalCut Pro interface. Another thing is even though Avid and Pro Tools are made under the same company, but those short cut key commands are quite different, that means you hit this key for this function for Avid, you have to hit another hit another key for the equivalent function for Pro Tools. I have to memorize two different set of short cut key commands.

Those applications are making me a headache! Could I survive for these two course this semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment