Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Forgive Me!

I feel so bad today because I offended someone. She is a Thai girl who is my fellow intern for "Eye On The Bay" TV show, she is a nice, happy and wonderful girl in the office.

How did I offend her, speaking of that, it is all my fault. We chatted on Facebook this morning and I asked her if she came to the office or not. She told me that she called in sick for the whole week. Honestly to say, I didn't know that she was really sick and she was getting worse, so I was thinking that she was absent because of some other reasons. After I asked that if she didn't come to the office r some reasons, she seemed angry and said "I won't be here tomorrow so I don't have to see you."

I know I said something that hurts her feelings, I felt so sorry about that also. I've apologize to her at once.

I want to say it to her once again right here: I'm sorry, please forgive me!

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment