Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Have Never Felt So Good Before!!!

Let me tell you, I feel so happy today. How happy am I? Yes. Very happy, extremely happy. I feel like a bird, a bird which flies freely in the sky. And I can tell you I have never been that happy and had that good feeling before!

I feel so happy today, mainly because two things. First, today is the day which I have been interning for Eye On The Bay for more than 100 total hours, it is such a great milestone! Second thing is that I made up a story in only 10 minutes! That's incredible! I didn't believe that I could do that! Let me tell you what's going on here. Tonight in my Pro Tool class, we started working on a new project, which is to create a "story" using any of 25 sound effects that we made one week ago. The "story" only contains sound effects, no dialogues, no picture, just the sound effects. First I listened to the sound effects, as I continued to listened to those sound effects, my ideas popped out from my mind. And then within 10 minutes, I have already had a story line and knew how to put the sound effects in order.

I have really good imagination! I'm really a good writer! People said I'm a good writer before, I didn't believe. But now, I'm beginning to believe that is a truth. In Ancient China, there was a prince called Cao Zhi, he could make a poem in seven steps; today, there is a guy, a guy who is a nobody, he can make a story in ten minutes!

I hope my talent can be extended longer and longer, so I could have them to change my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment