Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

My Most Furious Day As Of Right Now, And It Is My Brother Again!!

This afternoon, I was working with my own project, my brother was playing online games, (honestly I don't care if he was playing online games or not) then when I got some ideas to write something out on the paper, he started making noise. So I asked him to keep quiet, he didn't listen to me. Then I asked him another time, he ignored me. Then the third time, forth time, and so on… he continued to make noise, and he made more noise!! I was getting furious, then he suddenly stood up and with the fucking killer-like face! He scolded me that I'm narrow-minded!!!
Yes!!!! I'm narrow-minded!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! I'm ungenerous!!!!!! But if you want to ask someone stop doing something disturbing, and he never listens to you, will you be furious??!! First time, that's OK, second time, I assumed you didn't hear it clear, but after third and forth advises, you still continue the disturbing behavior. All of us have our bottom lines, everything shouldn't beyond our bottom lines. What is UNGENEROUS? You better to look up your dictionary to see if this word is the best description of my mood right now! OK??!!

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment