Total Pageviews

Monday, September 6, 2010

If you don't want yourself to be angry, just pretend you didn't see something you don't want to see…

This is quite long blog post title, but it describes what I'm thinking right now. There is so much pressure on me everyday, no matter it is from work or from other places. However, every single moment when I'm at home, I always see something that makes me furious because it is not something I want to see in my house! Yes! I don't want to see it anymore! But besides being angry, what is the best way to do? I don't know. I will pretend not to see it, because when I see it, I'll be furious.

If you want to continue to play your online games, I have no way to ban you. But if you skip classes and make your grades terrible, this is the thing I cannot endure! If you don't want to listen to my advice, that's fine. I won't care about you anymore. But if you get in trouble because of playing the online games excessively, you have to take your own responsibility. Understand?!

Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment