Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm One Year Older Today

Yes, it is official. Today is the day that I say goodbye to wonderful 23, and say hello to 24. I'm turning 24 years old today! Even though I'm turning 24, I don't feel myself in that age. You know, I don't feel that I'm getting older on every birthday, but the fact is I'm another year older. Anyway, it is my day, I should be feeling very happy as a birthday boy!

Thinking of my past birthdays, I still remember that my parents bought me a fruity birthday cake with cartoon characters on it (yes, it was 3-D!) every year when I was a kid, I also received a big birthday gift and have a lot of food that I love, it was my happiest day of the year.

Now I've grown up, how can I find my birthday joy for today? Most importantly how would I spend my joyful time today? I'll probably spend my time with my friends, maybe that is my birthday of this year.

I'm saying to myself, "happy birthday to you!"

Víctor Lei

1 comment:

  1. Good questions - good answers. Happy Birthday, Victor of the Venitian! Misha

    ReplyDelete