Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Speechless... Only tears and sighs...

Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on Business Supplies at OfficeMax.com
I really don't want to talk about my younger brother here again, but what he did to me today has already warned me how serious the problem he has.

This morning I cooked him some noodles and asked him to have them for breakfast, he said he didn't want to eat, then I asked him "Why don't you want to eat?" My brother told me, "I don't feel hungry and I don't feel want to eat..." At that time, he was playing the online game Runescape. (Let me tell you, he can play that online game from 9:00 am - 1:00 am the next day, and he can play it continuously, no breaks, no eating, just sit down and play!!!) Then I asked him again to eat some, I also told him that's not a good idea for not having breakfast. He said he was going out and he would have them when he's back.

About half an hour later, he came back. I asked him if he wanted to eat or not, he said "I don't want to eat now…" What's the matter?! "You said you would eat when you came back, but now you say you don't want to eat?!" Then I told him that everyone needs to eat unless he is dead... He responded to me very quickly that he is a dead person, but he can walk and talk! Then he talked to me with some insulting language. That's ridiculous! I care about him, that's why I cooked some noodles for him… Why he treats me like that?! I was getting angry... My brother then suddenly spat to me!!! He spat to me, this is the most insulting action to anyone!!!

I can't understand why my younger brother treats me like his enemy, I care about him, I treat him well, but... I don't want to say it anymore.

I always want to ask him, "do you think that I'm your brother?", but every time the answer I can get is "I don't know."

But I know my younger brother's problems are getting worse, his brain has been filled with online games and Runescape, nothing else. He got several "F"s in school, and we can't find a best and effective way to help him.

Do you think online game is more important than your family and your love ones?

When I see him like that, I can only sigh...

25% off dozens of B&N Exclusive Toys and Games

No comments:

Post a Comment