Total Pageviews

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pressure

Sure we do have pressure, we suffer different kinds of pressures every day. Sometimes we have to work under pressures, but sometimes we also have to suffer some pressures from other people. The pressures from other people is even more severe than our own pressures! I suffer both of them, and I have been suffering those pressures since I was born. Numerous of pressures, one after another... From kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, to high school and college, pressure has been with me every day. But I also suffer a lot of pressures from my so-called relatives, one or two of them always intentionally or unintentionally make rumors of me, so pressures are doubled. The worst is that even though I suffer so much pressure, I can't talk to anyone, I can't complain with any person.

All of those pressures, no one is willing to share with me, I can only stand in silence. At the time when I'm alone and think about those pressures, I really want to cry. So much pressures, no one will understand...

Save on HDTVs, Cameras, Camcorders, DVD Players, GPS, Laptops & more 7/18-7/24

No comments:

Post a Comment