Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

FW: Re: Amazon customer inquiry: Received Damaged, Defective, or Wrong item norman blumberg

what a poor guy... You are such a poor guy...

----Forwarded Message----
From: lei_victor@sbcglobal.net
To: wnwhhz51c08rt8c@marketplace.amazon.com
Sent: Wed Dec 1st, 2010 4:52 PM PST
Subject: Re: Amazon customer inquiry: Received Damaged, Defective, or Wrong item norman blumberg

Hi, thanks for your email.

First I would like to apologize anything that causes inconvenience and
misunderstandings. But if you take a look on the packaging slip that enclosed
in the shipment, at the "comments" line, I put on this statement in all capital
letters: "IMPORTANT: SCREEN PROTECTOR IS NOT INCLUDED" I'm selling the case
only, not with the screen protector.

I'm so sorry that something makes you misunderstand, I did not intend to cheat
or to do something like that, but it has been the problem of Amazon.com for
years, especially for those individual sellers. What I mean is that Amazon.com
doesn't allow non-professional individual sellers to create their own product
page or listings, while eBay allows sellers to do so. In many cases, sellers can
only list an item under the Amazon.com's pre-created listings. That's what it
happened. I could only list the item under the product with the closest
description. What I could do was to put a statement on the "comments" line and
tell the buyers what would be missing with the product, I also tried to keep the
price as low as possible to deduct the price of things that missed. I know that
it often causes problems of misunderstanding, I asked the people at Amazon.com
if there was a solution, they said I could create my own product page on their
website only if I sign up as a "Pro Seller", which cost me $40 a month. $40 a
month, that is a huge expense for me, I only sell two or three items a month on
average, With $40 a month, I have to sell about 45 - 50 of those protective
cases you bought each month to fully cover the monthly cost and other fees and
expenses.

Again, I'm sorry about that inconvenience. If you would like a refund, simply
return it to me before Wednesday 12/8, and I'll be happy to initiate a refund.

Thank you very much for understanding and wish you have a great day.

________________________________
From: norman blumberg - Amazon Marketplace
<wnwhhz51c08rt8c@marketplace.amazon.com>
To: marshallpgov <lei_victor@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 3:56:20 PM
Subject: Amazon customer inquiry: Received Damaged, Defective, or Wrong item
norman blumberg

Order ID 002-9841801-4771428:
1 of 4G Touch Twin Pack Black & Clear Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover +
Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB 32GB 64GB
[ASIN: B0041NO012]


------------- Begin message -------------

I got 2 pieces of gel that fit on the back of the ipod.I got nothing to protect
the screen--gel or screen protector. I ordered a screen protector and it was not
included and it says that on the invoice. What's the deal? I order something and
I don't get the full product. I want to return this but I'm not paying the
postage because it is not worth it. What I can do is give you negative feedback
about this product and the seller. I'm not that kind of person but I don't like
ordering something and not getting what I ordered.
If you send me a screen protector I will be satisfied. Otherwise, negative
feedback and a call to Amazon will be necessary.

------------- End message -------------

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety,
we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.com for two
years. This includes your response to the message above. Amazon.com uses
filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud.
Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.
We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com.
Learn more about Safe Online Shopping
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=10412241)
and our safe buying guarantee
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=537868).

[commMgrTok:AW6EB4J6I09GH]

No comments:

Post a Comment