Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

CCSF Bookstores: Rent After Effects Apprentice, Second Edition

CCSF Bookstores: Rent After Effects Apprentice, Second Edition

Two days until a new semester, my video skill is going to another milestone. After studying several semesters of video production and video editing, I'm ready to learn something new to me, which is video effects. I still remember I tried to take a video effects class in SFSU College Of Extension couple years ago, but I didn't have any video production background at that time, I felt so hard then I dropped it later... Now I know the basics of video production, I have both FCP and Avid editing backgrounds, so I'm very confident that I could do the best in this class! I hope that few months later I could put "video effects" as part of my experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment