Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Victor Lei Presents - The Best Classes Of CCSF (CCSF BEMA Department PSA)

Here it is! After the "Internet Scams" and "K. Lab Wood", this has been my third funny video project since I got into the study of video production/editing. This is a promotional PSA for the City College of San Francisco Broadcast Electronic Media Arts Department, and my objective to that PSA is to attract perspective and current students coming to enroll classes that the department offers. The teachers in the department and the classes they teach are themes of the whole PSA. Who did I mentioned on the PSA? Dana Jae, Mark Altin, Misha Antonich, Michele Sieglitz, featuring the awesome IDTV 2010 production crew. (that including myself!) You can see even this is a promotional PSA, I didn't actually make it like a commercial, instead I made it more like a short sitcom. (somewhat like the style of "K. Lab Wood")

I used Avid Media Composer to finish this PSA, but I also used Pro Tools to "loop" the dialogs. There were a lot of work for this PSA because I wanted to show and combine all my skills that I recently acquired --- Pro Tools, looping, sound effects, video editing and Avid into one single project. To be honest, I put more time working on this PSA then the "K. Lab Wood", so I hope you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment