Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2010 Holiday Season Video Series - City's Holiday Spirit

This is my first video project of my "2010 Holiday Season Video Series". In this video, I shot some video footage in several locations in San Francisco, including Union Square Ice Rink, Embarcadero Center Ice Rink, Pier 39 and Stonestown Galleria, and what I shot were about the Christmas trees and decorations, as well as the people playing on the ice rinks. Then I put them together and edited them into a 3-minute-long video montage.

My idea of this video is to show the best of holiday season in San Francisco. And I want all the people, whether they live in San Francisco or not, to feel the joy and festive atmosphere. Just like the main theme of the whole video, "Holiday Spirit Is Everywhere In The City".

Happy holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment