Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 30th 2010 - My Worst Day For Years

OK OK OK!!!! I'll never forget this day - November 30th, that has been my worst day for years! First, there were a number of final projects to be finished and I spent 5 hrs last night on the Avid project, then I slept for only few hours. And because I slept for only a few hours last night, I was doing terribly bad on today's EOTB internship, I had a really bad headache and couldn't help with the crew, and then in the office I almost messed up the works. Sickness and tiredness force me to leave the EOTB office early this afternoon. Even I'm feeling sick, I still have to finish up those projects because they are due about one week from today. I didn't have a rest but I have to go back to work on those projects. Fine, I finished one of my projects after spending another 2 1/2 hours today, still two more to go. The even much worse thing happened earlier this evening: It was our Pro Tools 101 Certification Exam, and I have failed on the exam!

It was certainly not my day today, whether on my health and my mood. I just feel very very bad. I don't know if I could survive the remaining two weeks...

The much much worse thing is that I always do everything alone, no one knows my pain and no one is on my side.

Victor Lei, you are such a loser, you don't have anything and you fail on everything. Yes, that's right. I have shallow knowledge on many things, so I don't have many good topics to talk with the others. I wanted to explore many different things around this world, but the fact tells me that I have to accept my fate. No common topics and no broad knowledge on many things, no wonder many people are very cool to me, no wonder I'm always being alone.

Pains, who knows my pains?! No one!

No comments:

Post a Comment