Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 4 @ EOTB

This week I continued to work in their office for some general assignments. On Tuesday I was first helping the producer on the research of story ideas for the topic of people who are doing weird jobs, whereas unusual occupations. Later, our executive producer Lena asked me to help producer Amanda in logging the Oakland Zoo footage, and the footage is the priority job to get finished ASAP because it needs to be on air by the end of this month. That means by the time around next week, it should be completely logged.

On Thursday, because there were still plenty of footage from several producers unfinished, therefore, all the interns that day including me were helping each producer in logging his/her footage. I continued to log Amanda's Oakland Zoo footage and got them mostly finished by the time I left.

"There're still tons of footage not logged yet." That's what we put on the follow-up report that we generated at the end of our interning day. I just wonder how come only a few people were working on that?


Víctor Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment